Saturday, January 1, 2011

It Could Be Marvelous Year,


It's has been a long time I wake up this early. Hah.


Yesterday watched MBC Gayo DaeJun and KBS Drama Award at once. It is quite tiring actually because I watch KBS is because of JYJ and watch MBC is because of quite a number of my favorite artists. Anyway, congrates to beloved Micky YooChun got the Best Rookie Artist &a Netizen Award! Aww, YooChun! Your hardwork finally awarded!. Countdown with MBC too, which is MST 11p.m.

Oh not to forget,
Happy New Year my friends & families!
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day. For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.

So today is the first day of 2o11. I better get all the "opportunities" so that I have no regret on 2o11. Especially it is a SPM year for me, a final year for my secondary school! I haven get myself buy the school bag, Lol. I told my mum about this and she put the blame on me, what is this?

Okay since two more days to school reopen, I gonna get myself head to finish up my pretty cool A.Maths. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment