Sunday, December 26, 2010

7 years, it is not easy!

Phew, lucky managed to post something before 12am :)

26' Dec, another day that I love.

Well, today is DBSK's 7th years! Aww, after gone through all these hard and tough, luckily they are still here. Although now DBSK is not 5 members but 2. But, as time as time goes by, DBSK sure will goes back to 5 members. I believe :)

And JaeJoong tweeted this in Twitter, I really touched.
As you do so. Our faith will be stronger.
Thank you JaeJoong! You really heard us. Really thank you! Yesterday was surfing net and saw these pictures.

Creation of Cassiopeia. It is really nice :)

Red Ocean. Aww, I hope this also appear in Malaysia! 

Cassiopeia Star! 5 in 1 :)

DBSK is going to have comeback next year January! Can't wait for it :D


And so, YES. I love DBSK forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment