Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chritmas on 2o1o ;

Today, what a big great day!






From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other. Merry Christmas Everyone!
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.


Anyway, I'm going out later with my family. Yes, we are going to have our breakfast in SS2/PJ! We're not celebrating Christmas but we're going to have our family day. A day that I'm looking forward :)

I should be happy for today. But just, I had my first nightmare over this year. Can't believe myself that I could have this kind of thing happen on the Christmas midnight. What a blast! Maybe something gone bad? Aww, I hope everything goes well, please. God Bless.

My Christmas wishes :
Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives! And everyone is in good condition :)



Gonna prepare for school reopen thingy. Heh, my new bag.  ♥




Credit : Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment