Sunday, January 30, 2011

Show em' what's your worth.

Last 17 hours, was hanging' out with my friends, buddy, partner, bestie, BFF. First outing in 2o11, for me. Hmm, wonder when will be the next? I think we are getting busy & busy since this is a form 5 life.

Shopping around & bought a Tee. It's the same with that threeeee bffs. If you ever get a chance & hang out with us, you'll see it, Hehs. Whatever you think, I don't care. Bitchin' around, that's your problem. I may rude or impolite to you. What are you going to do? Talking bad all the way? Cursing all the way? Okay, I'm not gonna sacrifice my 12millions of cells on you. Respect if you wanna be respected.

My mum drove to Jusco to fetch me just now. I told her that I was in the bus & on the way home. But she never scold me, this is weird! When I asked her again where did she drop by, she told me Bukit Raja. And my sister even worse, she thought I went to sunway & she was thinking fetch me back after she finished her work. I told my mum that I wanna buy that odm watch when we were having dinner. Since she keep quiet, means I succeed, yay me! What am I trying to say? Simple & Easy, I'm loved by my family.

I think next time I should claim a iPhone 5 & see what's my parent's reaction. Will they buy? HAHA.

Finally, I watched "Great Day". I love this movie damn god much! 
Ask me how was it, I can tell you, it was impeccable.
Ask how long I've cried, I can tell you, 1 hour non-stop.
Ask me why is it nice, I can tell you, it is really touching & meaningful.
Ask me what I rated, I can tell you, it is 5 over 5!
Ask me describe & tell, I can tell you, why not get your ass off & watch it now?! 
Seriously you'll cry if you watched it. Unless your system is a bit abnormal or you're just freaking cold blooded. Don't hide your feeling, just cry. "This is not my style." Don't crap this in front of me. I won't believe. Aren't everybody has feeling?

Here is music to share. Every time I hear, my heart is aching. I miss them. :(



My advice to everyone, 
Don't ever being obscene & indecent in the public. This is Malaysia, not USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment