Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When things don't get right, go left then.

I'm gonna share about something. Hmm, How to become a good blogger. This is something I saw from a random website last time but I forgot which website it from. Anybody know please leave a message & let me know. And now, I just got a feeling of sharing them & write my opinions. I just write what I remember, sorry!

Fact #1 , You don't have to update your blog every time. Yes, everytime!
Of course you can update yourself via blog. But make sure it is really interesting for you post.
The other reason you don't have to keep update is because you should remain your freshness of your blog, let your readers be excited for your every post. But the period don't be too long, 2~3 days will do!

Fact #2 , Please don't ever post stupid stuffs.
Of course you can post your stupid stuffs. But don't too much! If you wanna to do so, please write it in your own diary because I don't think so your readers will interested with it unless they are your stalkers.
Example (1) : "I brush my teeth with X brand toothpaste"
Tell me, who is gonna interested with me? Unless the toothpaste is really expensive!
Example (2) : " I ate butter toast & drank milk "
Who never see butter toast or milk before? Tell me, I'll treat her/him.
Example (3) : "I went there and saw cats & dogs, they are so cute."
Please lah, who want to know about that? Unless you posted some pictures how unique it is.
Fact #3, Renovate your blog regularly.
Isn't this easy to understand? Which means re-design your blog regularly. Of course you can add something interesting at the side bar like your profile, wishlist, chat box or the latest hottest application like Twitter & Plurk. Any other else recommended? For Chatbox, I recommend poe to use Cbox or ShoutMix. These 2 are good applications that I know. FOC okay. 

Fact #4, Don't let your music plays in your blog!
Yes yes, you can insert music at your HTML box. Don't put it automatically play itself. Sometime it is kind of disturbing & annoying. Okay for me, my house's network is used for 3 computers/lappy. So sometime the connection flows isn't well. Then when I click into friend's blog, the music starts to play. I have to search for the pause button everytime. In short, you're the one who love the music but aren't your readers. So just writing at the lower part of the music player the list of song. If they want to hear, they'll play it themselves.

Fact #5, make your blog post interesting!
How interesting? Just add some pictures laa. If you're hanging out with your friends, post the picture you guys took during the hang out. But don't post picture that everyone would know about it. Example, picture of water. Who doesn't know what is water? Pity that poe then. Like now. I'm writing so much without pictures, don't you all think this is so boring? If you are saying not, maybe because you are interested with these. But don't just think for yourself, think for the others too!

Fact #6, don't ever think of plagiarize other people's works.
You can share what you've seen. But please credit that person who did that thing. Pity that people who create those artworks. It is tiring I know. I can understand because I once wanted to create some nice blogskin just like how other bloggers do. I also experienced this before. I never credit the owner & the result is, I got insulted by the owner's fanz & friends. I even wanted to quit blogger life because of this. So, not even a single thing you should missed out if you took something from somewhere. A small little icon or picture also have to list down their name at the side of "Court of Honor".

Fact #7, don't use the real name.
Clear? it is like, when you're talking bad about someone, clever a bit okay? Don't ever use their real name. Even your screen name also shouldn't use the real name because they may sue and bring you to the court if it is against the law. This is what I've read thru the newspaper months ago. Have you poe heard of malignity? or Slander? Or calumniate? So this is it. But my advice for you, it is better don't say something bad in the public, you may get hurt.

That's all I can remember. Hah, hope you guys did enjoy my post. SORRY FOR NO PICTURE HERE. Because it is already almost 2am & I'm so lazy to find interesting picture to post here. So sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment