Friday, January 28, 2011

When there's something reminds me of you, it hurts me lightly.

Wheeee. It's Friday babe! Finally get sometime to update my blog. I finally understand why is Friday being loved by all the students. After I've been doing my board stuffs for about 2 days, I never get enough rest until today! Wow, so today I'll be sleeping as early as possible, Hah.

Cream puff with me!

As promise, I took the picture of cream puff! Now my blog is officially puffy-milk, yay! Don't mention about the milk, I think most of poe know what is it. And the day after I eat my cream puff I unsealed my milk. Oh god, my milk is spoiled & I drank almost half cup of the milk. And when I was in the school I can feel the smelly-ness in my mouth, zomg. Let me share about the spoiled milk, it seriously sucks like drinking the vinegar. And my Eclipse is gonna finish half for the day! Surprisingly, I don't have any sickness like stomachache or what for almost 72 hours! Lol, this is weird.

Okay all this are not the main thing I wanna say! The main point is,


Happy CNY holidays to all my beloved poe!


I know everyone waited this for so long. And today while in the last period everyone was so exciting to go back home. But me?! I stayed back until 3 just to do my board. I'm satisfied with my Photography's board but then my GirlGuide's board is a bit, blank. I shall re-do again & add some information. I saw juniors while they entered the class & they told me there's no AJK for the board in afternoon session. So I have to ask the list from teacher again and do it myself? Okay good then, no one will ruin my board!

I love photographic. Thanks dad, xo.

Anyway, CNY is coming soon. But I have to be more hardworking on my homework so that I can enjoy my holidays! Though teachers said that it is better to do some revision during this holidays but who's gonna have the mood to study? I'm not insane, I need spaces to breathe. 

Something meets my eyes & I fall for it. My current watch, Odm Pixel's strap is gonna break so I think it is the time for me to buy a new baby. Hah, after being advised by my sister, I decided to buy Odm Daze for my 17th birthday. Of course laa I gonna ask my parent to pay, Hahaha!

Odm Daze white.
Though my sister will nag for once because it is just almost similar design to my current watch. But she did not, niceee. Don't ask me why I love odm so much. I think it is nice that's all. And actually you can check out their design at here. Last 2 year I bought Pixel White. Can't believe myself can use this watch for almost two year. Hah, Pixel has the same birthday as mine because I purchased it on my 15th Birthday, Yay!

Okay well, as expected, teacher always the best. Give us so many homework during this holidays. So is this counted as my revision? We have A.maths, Chemistry, Physic, English especially & Bahasa Melayu. Wow, since I semi-done my boards & passed up my moral assignment. I finally can relax! A big two cross in my Notebook now, I lovin' it! So now just left some parts of the boards & XinYu's khidmat that's all! Wish me good luck, poe :)

Cr : Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment