Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How I wish, there's the chance for me.

Though I shouldn't blog at this time because I have lot of works waiting for me now! But still, I can't stop myself. Yesterday I went to Chemistry tuition class at night & Miss Linda was talking about iPhone for almost half an hour! Nice ones teacher, I first time see that you can talk nonsense during your class too, Hah.

Miss Linda said :
" If there's sometime make you addicted to it or out of control. Please delete it out of your life so that it will not getting too serious like drugs. "
Okay sorry I can't do this. I already been a Cassiopeia for 5 years! I can't stop myself being this unfaithful, Hah. My mum I threw almost thousand on all these things. Since she never stop me, I should continue it then, Heh.  She even know which artists I love. Especially TVXQ & JYJ. Hah, this is one of the thing I kinda of myself for having this understanding mummy. Thank you, mum :)

Anyway, this is not the important thing today. Today is 26 Jan, babe!


Happy Birthday to my beloved KimJaeJoong.
And Happy Birthday to all the Cassiopeia too! Our husband is officially 26 now.
2 more years he is gonna to enter army? Aww, I gonna miss him.

Okay this is him! What a lovely 'daddy'
I feel sincere. But busy-ness make me life worse. So I shall off to my works now, cyas poe! CNY is coming. For the next post, it is gonna be.. please look forward toward it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment