Saturday, January 22, 2011

I hope this remain forever ; happiness.

I don't know which words are suitable to describe my feeling now. I am as hyper as a lark. Hahs, I can go high over a little thing I have, because I cherish everything. Woah, so what can I say more? I am feel today just impeccable, everything seems great for me!

Sorry you might need to turn your head.
So it is JYJ'S sticky notes & calendar!

Let me erase the question marks on your head. You might think that this is just lil tiny thing. Maybe everyone has it. I wanna make thing clear that, all these just simple materialistic stuffs, but it means different. They sit airplanes all way from Korea. Hahs, yes. This is souvenirs that my cousin buy me from there. As I said, I can happy over little things. The reason is because I got everything I want, I don't need unnecessary things. Even if you buy me an eraser or pencil, I'd happy for it. So buy me something useful but not decorative next time. Or else, I gonna abandon the gifts you gave me. No matter who you are, what you gave. That's the things I wanna make 'em clear.

Comes to kpops again! Hah, I'm quite satisfied today. Most of the artists I love, they tweeted about their daily life or what with their personal picture. So I'm waiting for JYJ to tweet today. Hmm, 30 minutes from now. Hope they tweet something before I go sleep.


I gonna have my first cream puff later

Don't worry, for sure I'll post the cream puff tomorrow. Hah, finally I get the chance to eat cream puffs after I created this website for about 2 years I guess? Lol at myself, epic fail. Cream puff with milk, how is it gonna be? Will it be nice? I think it will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment