Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sabah, the Legend of Tales (Part I)

Finally I'm back! Yay-ness. 

I spent my Raya Holidays in Sabah. Although it's a short break, but I enjoyed it.

Everything goes pretty good. My departure time was on 9 in the morning. Woke up 7 in the morning really make me feel like back to school time. Just, a bit late. Luggage overload made my mum real frustrated. An excess 1.5kg costs 45 bucks made her go marry-go-round.

 The view, how breathtaking! AirAsia - Now everyone can fly!

I can barely find goods to share. My memory on very first day was blank. I went up to Kinabalu Mountain and resulted I'm totally sick. There was damn cold, plus the chalet I stayed in has no heater. So I covered myself in blanket one whole day, except meals time.

Second day started, go round round on the mountain & the tourist brought us to Hot Spring. But too bad, the day was National Day so this plan was blow off, seems like people do love to celebrate their days in there, Hmm. Went to find 'Fish Doctor' at the river nearby. A 15 minutes of foot massage really, itchy. Sorry, there's no picture to show you the fish because one photo has to pay 15 bucks & my mum decided not to take any. But I find something interesting..

Tadaa! This cat real adorable isn't? Its tail is super damn long, even longer than itself! & he keep licking himself for almost 2hours. (according to the local people)

Do you know, we not only have Cameron BOH tea but also Sabah Tea available here, Hah.






Does this view is quite familiar to you? If you ever been to Cameron Highland.
Oh, the back there is Kinabalu mountain!



Before get myself back to town, the tourist brought us to take a look on Raffleesia flower. Although the book I've read stated that it will emit smell like Ammonia, but surprisingly it doesn't.

The dead Raffleesia flower.
Tadaa! So now I can tell everyone I see before! But it is not as big as what I've read from the books. It only about 100cm but not 2~3 meters.


Then I went to, I don't know where is this since I was sleeping before I reached here. Sleeping while raining outside, how cool & comfortable! If I'm not mistaken it's a place for memoirs. It's somehow related to history. As you know, I can fail my history so don't ask me! Just search em' yourself in Google.com!

 I am a bit kaku in there since I'm forced to take picture with these nature & I just woke up! 


Mum says she looks like Superman in this picture. Ehmm, which part?

I'm not in Sabah, I'm in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom. PICK ONE!

Last picture for today, for everyone :)

Hold on! This is only Part I, stay tune for Part II. It's gonna be moreee interesting :D

Part II link is available, just simple click on "Part II" :)