Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sabah, The Legend of Tales (Part II)

The next day! We're going to Sapi Island!

Had our boat booking in Jesselton Point. Sounds nicer or what? They are still using Jesselton, the name used by Borneo during their colonialism in Malaya. Had some small issues with the workers there due to communication problem, Hah how stupidity.


You know, you can't understand their own language because most of the workers are indigenous. Even you speak Malay to them they can't understand fully. & they might just treat you as people from foreign country.

The speed boat takes about 20minutes from Jesselton Point, then we're in Sapi Island! Of course you can choose other island like Manukan Island or Mamutik Island.

The beach there. I love the seaaa breeze!

You can even dive to see the corals & fish! I get to see the fish while I was swimming at the shallow end beach. The feeling when you're swimming with the fish, how nice!

 Can you see the sea water? Cool yeah? You can even see the fish! :D

Activities that provided by the tour agents included jet ski, wake boarding, water skiing, banana rides, parasailing, ocean kayak. But too bad, I didn't get any, I wanna go for jet ski! /double sigh.

I met people from Japanese & Koreans & Frances & Italy & so so on, but majority are Koreans. My cousin says that Koreans love to take a visit in Sabah, woah! /daydreaming

My cousin, I certainly think that this shot is nice :D

Before leaving, taking pictures as a memory :D

Shot #1



Shot #2



Shot #3

Final picture. This is real amazing. A school of fish swims together & approach to the jetty.

And the last day, I stay in my relative's house, nothing special. Conclusion is, everything is so expensive. I think is double of KL's price for a meal. But they really love their own state lot since you can see flags everywhere, especially Sabah's!

& you'll realized there located numerous of church! Most of the indigenous look like Malays & they are all Christians, so you can barely differentiate between a Malay or an indigenous there.

For those who study history, do you know who is this? :)

Interesting part is, the people there plan to swim over the next island. Adventurous or what?

For Part I, you can simply click HERE.