Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 years of discipline, 5 months of wild

It's a Saturday! Cheers for people who's relaxing at home.

My fabulous yet fantastic prefect farewell ended perfectly yesterday night. Thanks all the 'grand children' for putting in all their efforts in. My tear almost drop when comes to Ms Tan's speech talk. It's very touching, and her precious tears dropped too, how miracle happens.



We'll meet again, nenenenenenenene


That awkward moment was most all the form 5 wear so formal & I'm the only one who has the casual wear on. Haha, who cares? Most funny part was the slideshow thingy, I laughed so hard on what we talked during the video session. Hahaha especially the Mrs David Yong part, funneh! And everyone was saying - "Please invite us to your wedding" . Yes teacher, I wanna see you in wedding dress so desperately!

So being 5 years prefect is not easy, in between I had my worries, I wanna give up sometime, I feel like breaking rules (I actually did), being isolated by people, scolded by teacher if something goes wrong & so on. But at least, I gone through it. Most suffering part was that time they changed the system to AI/MI, I hate that.

So now, I shall leave them and live like a normal student life, party people!

P/S : I wanna do shopping so badly!
P.P/S : She did not pass her driving test, it's okay. Try your best another time!

Cr : x

No comments:

Post a Comment