Friday, July 29, 2011

Universal donor, I'm.

Ignore my exam paper, what I looking for is just my blood test. 
Anti-A & Anti-B. Agglutination. 

Sterillised lancet is so scary. Although it is small but it is even pain than injection. Eta helped me to pricked on my fingertip. Not once but twice! And people like me, having phobia towards sharp thingy & blood really made me gone nut, pity my fingertip with two small holes now.

After 1 min..

5 mins..

10mins..

Result is out!

Thank God I'm universal donor which is same as JaeJoong. Inheritance really amazing!

Khuntoria is officially married now. Oh yeah. Notty 2pm & Amber attended their wedding.




Oh jealous till max! Oh gosh, the more I see, the more I wanna get marry, slapself. But still,

Congratulation on their marriage! Please live happily ever after like those fairy tales. 
Cr : x o x o x

No comments:

Post a Comment