Thursday, July 28, 2011

You made me like there's no tomorrow,

Slap me, although I mentioned I'm on hiatus at my previous post, but what am I doing now? Craps.

PPD Item Berfokus will come to the end after a.maths' paper on next Monday. Srsly, I have insufficient time for studies, so i'm half dead now. I burnt my midnight oil until, er, almost .. -secret-

August is approaching! I love August, love summer, love seaside more!

Sorry, I'm not Katy Perry who has bikini on top :D

Having blood test tomorrow before moral paper starts. *excited* I always wanted to know what is my type of blood & finally I get to know it tomorrow, double yay!

100days for SPM is approaching! So fast I've slack for almost 300 days in my high school life. Oh wait, should be around 635 days since I didn't take my first year high school seriously.

I don't know why, I think I maybe..?


P/S : I love it when I bring my meal box to school during recess, jjang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment