Wednesday, August 3, 2011

104 days more to disaster,

August is here, the month I desire since June.

All the Muslims start to fast now. Now I got the benefit to get back home early! Although it is only earlier than usual 30 minutes, but it is so rare that my school's science class can go backt this early after they changed the system.

Can't believe my eyes when I reach home 45 minutes earlier, how I love fasting month! I surfed my favourite website and got this.

Wanna put on weight? Haha try this first! I can't accept the last one.

104 days from now on. And my plan should start soon! All the best to everyone & myself.

I'm getting excited for Friday.
Guess what? I'm going to have steamboat with my beloved teacher & friends!

Monte Carlo (a movie). I didn't know when was the movie putting on cinema, I know I missed it. I seriously love the storyline & the characters inside after I watched the trailer! Especially Leighton Meester, one of my favourite actor after I watched Gossip Girl. Check this out!

It is similar to Cinderalla's Story.


Cr : x

No comments:

Post a Comment