Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nikon? Canon?

I'm busy this month, again. Hah, last week went to Genting Highlands for the music award ceremony & this week? Mid Valley! Oh yes oh, I'm going Mid Valley for the Nikon Exhibition. And the following week? I gonna keep it as secret.

Buy me one? I'll love you for the rest of my life.
I'm so excited for the exhibition now. But I still prefer Canon. It has been a long time since my last visit to Mid Valley. I think I might lost in the middle of shopping! Haha.

School having English week this week. And Thursday having 2 hours long speech from don't-know-whoever-you-are. Hello whoever-you-are, please make your speech interesting, or else I really can fall asleep.

I'm feeling good these day. Sleep earlier than last time, do finish my homework before the deadline. And the reason is before, my phone bill already over the limit. I gonna die, oh please mum, don't scold me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment