Sunday, April 3, 2011

You, Me, Her. WE

As I stated in the previous post, I went to Mid Valley just now with 5 poe. Sorry my mistake, I never read the newspaper properly & the notice board over the exhibition centre wrote it is gonna start at 11pm. Okay fine, breakfast time!

Went to the lower ground & hang around. We were lucky, because we saw A. Samad Said. Teacher was impressed with that. Oh you don't know him? You're not qualified as a Malaysian, shame on you!


A. Samad Said was born on 9 April 1935
Famous poet & novelist who write good poem & novel.
Example, The Dead Crow.

Had fun in Memory Lane after that. Was playing the kids' caps all over & start to SS there, Hahs. But it is not in my camera. Oh I should promote this event.

Event : Donate Blood
Venue : Mid Valley
With your 1 time donation, you can save 3 lives!
I'm glad that Malaysians (who went to the event) are concerned about the victims in Japan or Myanmar or other places. I always wanted to donate my blood, but I'm not qualified. And I may die while donating my blood since I got Hemaphobia. Oh well, I need to start cure it ._.

I love the organizer being this punctual because they opened their gate 11pm straight. Everyone was holding a bag with Nikon's brand with camera inside I guess, aww jealous me!

It is the 3rd day, still crowded!
Went for a talk at the behind of the venue. The instructor was nice & interesting. He took interesting pictures over the Asia. Among the pictures he showed, I love the nature of a village in Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia & so on. But I can't stand for too long since I've stand for 1 hrs & it was crowded. Went off to find teacher then.

SS time. Lumix is hers & Canon is mine.
I can't think of other poses except this. I love the color!

Had a great time SS with this. Omo teacher, I can't believe you can like this. HAHA. Rose was asking teacher to pose other way since teacher only smile naturally whenever taking pictures.

  

While waiting teacher's teddy bear, ex-boyf or hubby come & take her for their dating, she tried to do some make-up. Haha. Taken by Rose. & Rose was being scolded for taking this pictures. But still, I'm curious for teacher's make up thingy so we keep look & start to talk talk about that. Lol


After had lunch in McD & go for a walk in MidValley, back home! Haha :D

Ways to take good photo? Remember this - TA-B-LE.


TA - Target
B - Background
LE - Light Exxxxx.
Sorry I forgot about E. HAHA.

Conclusion is, I still love Canon. OH YOU'RE THE BEST!

Today, is 119th Anniversary for First Documented Ice Cream Sundae!

AHH SCREAM FOR SUNDAE! :)
Img Crs : Here

No comments:

Post a Comment