Sunday, March 27, 2011

More Music, More Life;

I was cleaning my bookcase today & I saw my memories there, Haha. the biography that I asked my friends to write, the stickers I was crazy for when I was in P6, the report card that I keep since P1! The colorful books remind me of my primary memories again. I'm suppose to throw them away, but I grudge to do it.

Okay, stop being this emotional. That's not the main thing I wanted to say! Yesterday I went to MY FM music award ceremony. MY FM; More Music, More Life. That's their slogan for the ceremony.

The design of the stage is really nice! And as you can see, I sit VERY FAR! ):

I waited in the Arena since 7pm. And at the time is already crowded like stupid. All the fanz start shouting for their beloved artists. But me? Haha, I can't shout since I love almost everyone. And I have to take care of my image, or else my cousin who sit beside me will start poke on my head. They are really punctual bcs they really start at 8pm straight. I can see all the artists running from the backstage, very cute lah them!

Della Ding Dang also don't know? :P
Xu Jia Ying. Ohh her voice is lovely!
Who don't know him? The genius LeeHom!
Fahrenheit! Ya Lun wae you so sexy?
AK! Hehs :D
T&J! Their hair-style abit.. I don't know what do say.
Special performance from AK :)
AK! Wae you all look at there but not here? I miss you all lah :(
Who? Tuhan Kayu dengan Mata. This is what the MC said!
Oh sexy Jolin! I love your dance & I gonna learn it! :)
Funniest emcee ever in MY FM. 
Okay, 4 of them, funniest ever!
The ceremony ends at 12am. And my eyes was freaking pain for wearing the lens over 12 hours. Oh sorry my eyes, I wasn't mean to hurt you. After having my "dipper", I reach home is about 3am. How nice, first time I reach home so late just because of this ceremony. But I think it is worth for me to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment