Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Please don't go away, I need you,

Holidays passed one week, very sad can? I'm still in my holidays mood, although it is already Wednesday now. Examination results give me a headache. Whenever I think about it, I'll start shouting for having the careless mistakes.

I should happy for this week. Though there's a cross country around the corner, but I'm not gonna to participate in. I'm not that type of person who can run for 5km then come back like nothing happen then sit there start to gossip. So I'll be in my photography thingy, selling ice-cream too! ♥ Having an ice-cream under the hot sun is really impeccable! But I still prefer for popsicle.

Love popsicle to the core! Muax ♥

Well, imma be in Genting this week to watch my idol-stars. Here comes my ideal 8th boyf, Andy!
His killing smile. Superb jealous his double eyelid okay?
I'm going to meet him this Saturday right after my cross country! Whee ♥ Opps addition, Andy is the middle ones.

Today the SPM result just came out. I see most of the science1 & 2 got good results. Oh I think I need to put more effort on my study now since my first standardize exam not going well. /jealous 

No comments:

Post a Comment