Wednesday, March 2, 2011

21st Birthday for him,

My post is gonna dedicated for HongKi today! He made me feel alive! Srsly I already know FT Island since ... years & I always ignore it. Everytime there's FT Island on some magazines that I bought, I'll always turn the page quickly. Hah, but now I think he is cute while acting in He's Beautiful! I miss his shiny blond hair!


Thought today is not his official birthday, but still,

Happy 21st Birthday Hong Ki!



HongKi said his birthday is on 6th February in Lunar Calendar, but I can't read Lunar Calendar! But I've check through 6th February in Lunar Calendar, he was born on 2 March! Aish HongKi why must you confuse me ._.

I jealous his big eyes :(
I know he love skull so big much. Everything is in skull. His iPhone, necklace, rings & even shirts! I always show to my sister and say that this guy having the same age with her but she always ignore me! Then she starts to give me lecture about why I always fall for this kind of guys who is so girlish & bla bla bla. No offences.

Anyway, I don't love him bcs of his appearance but his voice. He has a very special voice which is like Xiah! There's why he is the main vocalist in FT. Island. Hehs, currently addiction to their "Love Love Love"


No comments:

Post a Comment