Saturday, February 26, 2011

Memories I kept since I leave,

I miss my old school suddenly. The fresh air, the big field, the wind blows, it makes me feel comfortable.

I still remember us classmates love to play around at the fifth floor. Fifth floor is the place we have our addition class after school. Whenever there’s an addition class, we’ll rush from third floor to fifth floor to put our bags & then rush to canteen have our lunch, talk & laugh like nobody cares. AH, the special thing is; we 22 girls & 22 boys will sit in same row, but different table & admiring those who had their own lunch box. After had our quick lunch, then rush back to fifth floor again start to fool around? I miss the old times.

Since we’re the second ‘generation’ who uses this fifth floor, so everything is functioning well. The air-cond, the chairs & tables and of course the washroom! And the funniest thing is, girl’s washroom is just beside boy’s washroom. So whenever girls want to go to washroom will always pass through boy’s. Haha, then all the guys in the washroom will start to shout “Oi! Don’t see!” “Wei, don’t be perverted can anot?” blaa blaa so on. So what? We can’t see anything also since there’s a small wall there!

I look at them, I smile.
Before the class starts, then we’ll stand at the edge of the corridor, and enjoy the wind blows! So I love fifth floor lots especially when I’m having some problems with other things. Well, I enjoy Chinese class and English class a lot. When I was twelve, I srsly don’t know what is ‘saw’ & my English teacher’s name was Miss Saw. Everyone who educated well was keep laughing at her name but I kept quiet. Till the last day I only know what it is, silly me! Since there’s 22 boys & 22 girls in class our teacher always encourage us to sit with opposite appeal so that we won’t be shy in the future? But we still sit with good friends, Heh! When Chinese addition class in library, then everyone will starts to sigh because the class is quite boring actually. But your heartbeats will stop when teacher asked you a word that looks strange for you & you never check dictionary . The fact is, everyone who sits behind me was all guys and they love to tease me lots. So, sometime it is funny, sometime it is a bad thing. I can say that my boy’s friends are more than girls. That’s why most of girls dislike me I think.

But common sense la, everyone will start to gossip about who like who, who loves who, who hate who or who dates who, HAHA. Although things we had done are silly and childish, but we love it! If can, I wish I can back to standard 6 again. Not too much but just half year enough. /greedy.

Then, I met CheeLip & KhengKoon today. 



yes, it's right. Let's go back there!


No comments:

Post a Comment