Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Grins into the mirror,

My tuition Chemistry teacher is having her degree gradual or what the heck it isit? I can't remember at all. I just know that it is something after the degree, Hah. But I'm quite envy her since she can continue her studies although she is 4x now.


So now, STPM/ A level?


My dad agreed to buy me a car? Ahh, but I think it is impossible & I don't want to get a car also. I enjoy being fetched by people, Heh. Forgive my selfishness but sometime when someone fetches you to somewhere, it is kind of enjoying. Especially you can sleep while someone is driving, woo :D

My blog track down system is functioning again. But I still don't understand what happened to my cbox. Cbox system annoys me srsly. -_-

Tomorrow having my BM oral test, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment