Sunday, February 20, 2011

She says, He says,

Since I chose jondaenmal languages, I think I should talk / write politely, ehmm. 

Yesterday was Saturday & I went to my old classmate but current schoolmate. Hah, everyone had a marvelous, wonderful, fantastic & great night. Had dinner in her house. Well, Shirley & I were eating non-stop while everyone was like "I'm full." "I don't want eat anymore." "I don't want anymore. Thanks!"

This is the specifically about old good friends. We dont feel shy. Haha, people like us - Shirley & I!

Fireworks spark like shining glows!
People I like. 
But sadly to say everyone went back early. But still okay, I had my heart-to-heart conversation with XinYu. We talked from South to North, Ground to Sky, Bottom to Peak! Hah, it is funny & somehow grieved moments. Well, I still like it. Reading the storybook about horoscope & Galaxy, amazing!

I went back around 11. I asked my sister who also my counselor a very simply question.

" Are you still contact with your old school friends? Good friends? "

And she told me this,

" Never. No one in the school could be your friends especially girl's school. Anyone can betrays you at anytime. By that time, you won't feel surprises but you'll wake up. "

Okay sister, I'll bear it in mind though I still can't understand about your good quote. Well, I'm not looking forward for my social rebelliousness but I wonder how is it look like.

Fight? Pain? Love?
Are you worth it? Prove it then. 

She says, It is a process you'll get into. In the end, you'll get better, stronger & fabulous. So don't try to be upset when you face it. Prove it that you are having a great life. Remember? You're unique, the only one.

Jun always say - Love is pain. No pain? No love.



Cr : Image

No comments:

Post a Comment