Thursday, March 3, 2011

JYJ live stream website is open now!

Grand new open : Live Stream - JYJ HERE.


Heh, do you remember this? It is Edlyn who made for me :)

Woah I'm so freaking excited for the live streams now. I doesn't need to go other random website but this to watch what's up with JYJ! And it makes me still hesitating whether want to go for tuition or not.

Here some random picture to share with Cassiopeia :D

This picture is really funny! I love JJ's expression. /PS : this isn't gay :)

Exam is coming soon. I shall start to lock myself in the room & study, Study STUDY! I'm gonna meet my grandparents in two weeks, yay! Although it just passed 1 month but I miss them so badly. Let's countdown for,

2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes & 1209600 seconds.


i love you, poe

Crs : Images, Images

No comments:

Post a Comment