Saturday, February 12, 2011

Knock me down? I'll crack it first.

I changed my freaking e-mail. Oh yeah. My previous yahoo email was not working and now I created one. xiying@live.com.my. Hah, I love this e-mail since I no need to type any special character like number. Current e-mail is too long and this, just my name, that's the only part I love. Was thinking to put jaeying at first but then it is kinda, weird.

Yesterday I was damn fking pissed off with a guy who speaks like a jerk.
To that typical person,
We don't really close, so please mind your words & your own business. Your words really annoy me. I tried to speak with you nicely but you make it even worse. That's fine, that's your problem. Your attitude, your words are epic fail. That's the reason why I hate people who is not educated well.
Okay, chill baby chill. Luckily I surfed net & saw a very nice phrase that could chill myself out. & every sentences in that phrase is really nice. Well, I think the most meaningful is,

一个人如果不能从内心去原谅别人,那他就永远不会心安理得。
If one's can't forgive a person with their truth heart, then he will not get the peace forever.

YES, I FORGIVE YOU. I'm not gonna kill my million cells or billion perhaps on you. I need  my cells for my growth. So I should calm myself down for my own sake.

Chill :)

I found myself not as active as last time when comes to updating the blog. Seriously, this year is tough & busy for me. Everything seems like so different. But I enjoy study! Teachers make me go crazy about school & homework and now, I love school :D

No comments:

Post a Comment