Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everything change.

My Chinese New Year is kind of boring this year. Even the fireworks just not as interesting as last year. But surprisingly, I can see stars there. Not just one, but lots! That's something I haven seen for ages! The stars just twinkle like, so breathtaking! Luckily my childhood places haven changed much and the air there still fresh.

Anyway, I not gonna talk about my celebration of New Year this time. Because there's nothing interesting to share about.

Well today is the school reopen day, our school is gonna have a small "hall" since the roof is already up! Anyway, I don't know why, I feel like it is a waste, this is just my point of view. Srsly I don't know why our principal suggested this project out. I know the sunlight is getting brighter and hotter. But we only have our assembly one in two weeks. And the teachers just have to stand for around 30 minutes for it. What for we need this? I think it is better we renovate our library. All the books, tables, chairs, computer, system, sofa.

EVERYTHING NEED TO CHANGE! 

My elementary school's library is not as cool as my primary school's. My primary school's library has air-cond, nice cushions, lot of books from all around the world, everything is computer's system. So far, this is the best library I went before.

I'm kind of emo these days. For some particular reasons. So I fell & felt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment