Sunday, February 13, 2011

Twilight shines, dream comes true.

Miracle does happen! Wah, I'm so happy now. My dream comes true! Do you believe that? I went on a double eyelids surgery. I'm been influenced by Ga-In who acts in "All My Love" & she keep talk about double eyelids surgery.

Double Eyelids! ♥

Forgot what I've typed just now. But this is serious, I got my double eyelids after I woke up from my rest. God loves me. I always dreamy that I get my double eyelids after my nap & now it did! Hah, doesn't it sounds like a miracle? You can check through my profile pictures I never get a double eyelids eyes before. Well, now I have it! And it is passed 12 hours, I hope it won't get disappeared after today.

How I wish I could be like them! /greedy.

By the way, did any Starbucksaholic get a card from the baristas before this? Oh don't get it?

Starbucks-a-holic, my new word. Don't it sounds nice? I'm one of it.


Oh well,  as you can see, I finished the stamps! Oh yeah, getting 12 Starbucks coffees in 1 & a half months isn't a easy thing for me. I went to Genting Highland's, Centro's, JJ Bukit Raja's & Setia Alam's. But sadly to say, the book shelf is out of stock when I bought Starbucks coffee in Setia Alam, what an unlucky me! But anyway, I got a small Starbucks keychain from the barista which acquire you to drive thru there. Everyone, let's get it! Hah.

Chocolate cream chips, my favorite! ♥

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. How is poe going to celebrate? Me? I'm sure will stay at home & stick to my computer or homework! Perhaps I can go my couz's house celebrate her birthday too! & my Valentine's wish is;

Find A Real Man.
Who's gonna be? Nobody knows, xo.
Cr : Image

No comments:

Post a Comment