Sunday, August 14, 2011

You know I love it,

I made some changes in my layout, again.

Don't ya think I'm being erratic, most of the time? Too bad, I love something new so that I won't feel bored. This is my bad habit, i swear i'll change, maybe?

Sister is back from BALI. & she is totally into the island and wish she could go back there if she has the chance to. Guess what she bought for me as a souvenir? A Tee of Bali & neck cushion with rabbit on it. No photos here but maybe it will be useful when I'm going to Sabah, end of this month!

A picture that I steal from my sister! HAHAHA
Don't cha think it looks more to Tsunami? LOL
17 days to my Sabah trip, excited!
But, after Sabah trip I have to struggling with my books for the trial, crys.

Lastly, I've to say,

Happy Birthday to my sistah, @YeeTeng_B2ST! :)
She is so excited in Twitter & @wanningtvxq spammed my TL like siao ding dong.
"WTFBBQ." <-His favourite word.

No comments:

Post a Comment