Thursday, August 11, 2011

I wish I could tell you,

I don't know how to start, i'm blank.

My camera is not with me. I've been desperate wanna update my blog with the buffet I went last Sunday but at this mean time, sister took the camera & fly to Bali Island. I'm jealous with my camera since it went China & now Bali. How nice if your relatives fly to other places & you're just as small as the camera - pack into luggage / bag together.

According to my mama, the little puppies just born yesterday morning after she fetch us to school, aww to bad I can't see em'! Then the sky puke, all the puppies died. Yes, they died in the drain! And I was abit emotional & my mood totally upside down. Hmm, at least one survive? My neighbors all came over my place & watch the new born baby! But still, SADDD. /cry

And now, my neighbor took the puppy away to somewhere else. SADDDD /crylouder. And you know the puppy is just as small as your hand, how cute!

GAHHHH, I wanna bring you home! But, not this puppy.
The real ones should be smaller like a RAT!

Okay, let's talk about school. FYI, Physics teacher's birthday is on next Tuesday, 16' August! Remember okay? BEAR IN MIND. And next Tuesday is having stupid choral speaking for history's purpose, lousy & useless. I better stay in the class & study!

No comments:

Post a Comment