Saturday, February 19, 2011

College = Trends + Fashion + Style + Gossips?

My history teacher shared her experiences & happy moments in her University life ytd. I can see that she really enjoyed in her University life. And now, she makes me wanna go college badly!

This is what we usually do during our high school.

Isn't it true?!

I don't do that. Hmm, okay I did it like once or twice in month! But I have friends who do this everyday! It's kinda funny, for me. Let me talk about college life that I always dream about.

My college in my dreamland is something like this,
It's kind of Harry Potter's magic school!

And the teacher will be teaching in this style! 
HAHA, The black board really, awesome! 

And maybe, you can see some hawt guys with bff around. Like this, 
Asian Hawt Guy!
Or maybe like this?
Oh, he looks like Nate in Gossip Girl! xo
So which one do you prefer? For me I'll choose that second! Isn't it kind of proud when you have a oversea boyf? Oh okay I know boyf is not a toy for showing off but maybe you could do that if you think your boyf really hawt! But the main problem you have to considerate is, Communication. I miss Nate in Gossip Girl now, xoxo.

After finish the classes, maybe you can hang around with your new friends!
The sunlight, the freshness of the air. /breathe

Trends, fashion & style, some gossips perhap for Us!
It could be enjoyable time when you spent with friends!
Don't ever think of assignments during college! It can make your life miserable. Does anyone having fun when you're talking assignments all the time? Although physiologist makes this conclusion after surveys.

"Human's most happiest moments is when they are busy." 

Screw that person who concludes this. If this is right but why there's so many people around the world die because of depression? It doesn't means that busy all the time but sometime! No offences!

Oh btw, I surfed net & I found this again.

What a good advice! 
So yeah, the major problem for entering college will be the money crisis for most people? So, be glorious if you're in college now. If the picture stated about was US Dollar 7.25, convert to Ringgit Malaysia will be around RM25/hr. So cherish the time and spent it wisely!

Oh maybe you'll meet the right person in your college or U. So this may be your wishes.
The checklists stated above, I have 65% in my mind.
So future is in our own decisions, I shouldn't spoil my college life due to my lazy-ness!
So please study well now, you'll enjoy later!




Cr : Images

No comments:

Post a Comment