Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I had a dream.


After all, nobody seen me crying.

I don't know what happen to me. I'm so down today. Opps I mean past 24 hours ago! Maybe because of the weather, it was a rainy day. And I slept at 6 in the morning because of something to do and woke up at 4 in the noon. After I woke up, my sister's boyf said : " Wow, you woke up already " Lol. This isn't the first time I woke up during noon but this is the first time woke up at 4 in the noon, how late!

Thought I should be happy since I went to AK's autograph session. Heh, I'm so high when I got their autographed poster. Aww, Andy is superb hot. Lol omg

Andy Chen. I never regret for liking you after your first drama.




Okay, I'm high now. Off the date with my pillow and blanket! :)



Credit : Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment